Now that I am home and telling everyone stories of my adventures, I have been thinking about the adventures I have had and want to have.
I made a map to help myself visualize where I have been.
My international trips have been (in order of occurrence) to Rome, Italy, Monterrey, Mexico, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and up and down the east coast of Australia.
I feel so blessed to have been to these places and experienced different cultures!
I still have a bucket list of places to visit!
- Australia – Uluru in the outback and Perth?
- New Zealand – both islands! the glow caves and Hobbiton
- Fiji – I hear the scuba diving is amazing!
- Cambodia – cultural history and the country of origin of some family friends
- Israel – religious history
- London – the Harry Potter studios and platform 9 3/4
- Africa – everywhere and anywhere, also a safari
- Costa Rica – on a yoga retreat maybe?
- South America